Monday, July 21, 2014

Tides and Convictions


I’m lost in convictions in the subtle lies, no longer desiring to be by your side. I’m not sure how I feel about this moment in time, but I know things will change throughout the tides. The secret compiles of the mischievous crimes, against the one who saved our lives, can no longer keep us together, and therefore we will be part forever. The bars which I stand behind, I no longer hide, I face the facts that I want you by my side. Which one? I’m not sure.  I wish both, but both would be absurd.

 The subtle convictions in my mind have been consuming thoughts from our ties. Who knew it would come to this? Certainly not I. If I could choose anything in the world, I could not. For now I just exist with out the rot. But yet the corpse is rotting, not able to get up.  And here I stand waiting, unable to breath, untouched.

Where to go from here I am unsure, lost and confused like a bur unknown of its place.

Where would I go? Who can I see? Who can lift up this mystery? I wish I felt his arms around me, to know his love will forever be, not be seen for who he is and what he could be, for he is my maker and my keeper. And still I cannot breath.

I can cry over the things this world can offer, but then I realize I shouldn’t bother. This world will fade away, and no longer remain the same. My ideas of the change will morph on a greater day. As for now I await the tide to open the gates, so I can see the way, no longer believing just in one fate.

You’re still a dear loved one I desire, forever longing to be near. But years that stirred the fire, no longer can be here. What passions were involved, can no longer be, what will be resolved, is something that’s of need. Though you’re still a love I’d always keep, our relationship will be up beat, if we can find a way to keep, ourselves on our knees right by the saviors feet.

It can never be a goodbye; too many things will crumble and cry. I wish there was an easier way, one with out conflictions, convictions or tides. But these are the things that must pass us by.

I’ve fallen into the traps that were set, by humans and beings with lots of fret. Now there might be regret, though what we had was and is still real, we understand a deeper feel:  One of loss sorrow, unsure of tomorrow, freaked out of what the future will swallow, from our lives that we cling to.

Hope is for you and me, no more lonely inquires, but satisfaction rings with beauty from kings.

Please protect our spiritual lives, to be directed to brighter tides: Calmer and steady, Unwavering and ready, to follow you.

My dear one I love you, now and forever. I am excited to see you blossom in your endeavors.

Love,

Well You Know Who….

No comments:

Post a Comment