Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mary-go-round pt 1

This is a part of the stuff, which is unable to be discussed in my brain in a coherent monologue.


You have this control over me
Unsure where to stand unwavering
Knowing my heart to a T
You are there comforting

Never afraid of you
But fear of being with out you

When I am alone I'm falling 
With you here I have no doubt

The fear I feel inside
Creates the dynamic to hide
You are the anchor to me
And you bind my soul to thee

I was fine in this life
Till uprooted through strife

This change in consistency
Has turned into a panic frenzy

No longer aware
Of who I am, what I’ll be
Unsure of where I stand
To whom I run, or what to see

I cannot be me
I cannot be three

There is a middle
In which I’ve not found
No fiddle
That makes a happy sound

I’ve turned gray and ashy
Cold inside
The only way I’m not crappy
Is when you’re by my side

I don’t know what to do
I just find the hope I need in you

Am I too demanding?
Do I need a change of plan?

You’re so amazing.
Afraid to take your hand

Unsure of if it’s right
Unknown about this flight

I want to travel the world with you
Having no fear about where we’d go
Just peace between us two
Unafraid of what we don’t know

I know of this one thing
You are my freedom
In this troubling

If you wish to come with me
To free us from the misery

You may want to consider this one thing

Before you decide,
Deal with the suffering
Of which you wish to hide
Till then we should break our stride
So we can recover our cherished find.

No comments:

Post a Comment